Portal    Foro    Buscar    FAQ  Grupo Facebook  Facebook    Registrarse    Conectarse
Publicar Nuevo Tema  Responder al Tema  Mensaje de Gracias Página 1 de 1

NEWS!! TUBO DE ESCAPAMENTO
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje NEWS!! TUBO DE ESCAPAMENTO 

Disculpe me, escribo en italiano  Mr. Yellow
In esclusiva per l' XcitingClub (Italia) stiamo facendo fare uno scarico per l'Xciting (500, 300, 250).
Per i soci del nostro club avremo un prezzo molto scontato ed un modello personalizzato che gli altri non potranno ottenere.
Dato che lo scarico dovrebbe essere pronto per la fine del mese (...o per i primi di Marzo), ho approfittato dell'occasione per mettervene a conoscenza.
Pensando di farvi una cortesia vorremmo poter condividere la possibilità di acquistare lo scarico ad un prezzo agevolato (e nel modello in esclusiva) con voi.
Noi abbiamo vincolato l'accesso all'offerta ai soli soci del XcitingClub (quelli con la tessera del club), ....ora io non conosco la vostra situazione e non so se anche voi abbiate fatto le tessere e registrato i nomi dei soci regolarmente iscritti.
Se l'idea vi piace e se siete organizzati in modo da poter fornire un elenco di soci iscritti, saremmo lieti di dividere l'offerta con voi.
A questo indirizzo  http://xciting.forumcommunity.net/?...#entry104922648  potrete seguire l'avanzare della creazione fino alla realizzazione finale.
I prezzi ed i costi li trovate leggendo i vari post seguenti.
Un saluto e a presto.
Ciaooo...  Mr. Yellow

Desconectado Ver perfil del usuario Enviar Mensaje Privado
Descargar Mensaje Volver arriba Página Inferior
Mensaje Re: NEWS!! TUBO DE ESCAPAMENTO 

Grazzia mile per il tuo ofrezzemento.
Saluti

Un piacere. ....siete sempre i benvenuti!! Very Happy

Gracias WhiteShark. I've updated your profile with new username WhiteShark (take look uppercase letters) and i've linked old posts to your new account. Please logout and try to login on

No se si me ha quedado muy claro lo que nos ofrece. Entiendo que un descuento, un descuento en un tubo con o sin la cola en carbono.
La idea es que quienes estemos interesados nos registremos en una lista, lista de socios, y la enviemos para formar parte de dicha compra como asociados al club español.?

Yo tenía entendido que el tubo mivv estaba descatalogado. Sea lo que sea, 230€ parece un buen precio, no?

Translation in English

Our silemt exhaust will be the “only one”. It will have the  "heat protection" in carbon and the  plate with the inscription “for XcitingClub” that no other  apart from   ordinary  and supporting members can have.

For “Free” members it will be able the version on market, simple, without  "heat protection" , dedicated plate and at list prices.

But for us the prices will be with a very big discount.

Here below you will find the prices for “free members and public” and for “ordinary  and supporting members”

The caption   h.p.c. = heat protection in carbon

FREE MEMBERS AND PUBLIC PRICES
Inox Model – carbon terminal – simple silencer. ........................Euro 300
Titanium Model – carbon terminal – simple silencer ...................Euro 384

ORDINARY  AND SUPPORTING MEMBERS PRICES
Inox Model – carbon terminal – simple silencer ..........................Euro 200
Titanium Model – carbon terminal – simple silencer ....................Euro 270

Inox Model – carbon terminal – silencer +  h.p.c. .......................Euro 230
Inox Model Black Cr. "All Black" - carbon terminal - silencer + h.p.c. euro 245 ...NEW!!...
Titanium Model – carbon terminal – silencer + h.p.c. ..................Euro 300

Important: Only one for person!! (with this way ......the "not associates" do not acquire )

PRICES WITHOUT SHIPMENT!!

ATTENTION, VERY  IMPORTANT (for the administrator of the club)
To buy it necessary send to the owner of the society
(e-mail: info@ffbyfresco.com ) the information (password and nick name) you created
and reserved for him (for club and forum). Subsequently you must create for him a page
with all names and surnames, nicknames and cards numbers of ordinary  and
supporting members and a page with the names of free members without cards.
After, I will have to confirm all.

When the silent exhaust will be able I will take the photos.
Disponibility: end of month, ... for Xc 500 type
For Xc 250 and 300 I’m wating for the scooter for support measures.

Here below the example of the inox exhaust pipe (the titanium type is similar, it change only the material)
Ciaooo......  Mr. Yellow

Última edición por WhiteShark el 13 Feb 2008 23:01; editado 1 vez 

Thanks WhiteShark!

Bueno, vosotros diréis, si alguno está interesado en alguno de los tubos, que se ponga en contacto conmigo y yo realizaré el trámite que me indican.
Socios somos todos los registrados. Ese es el primer punto del estatuto que acabo de crear ahora mismo Very Happy

El mensaje original en el foro italiano es este:

http://xciting.forumcommunity.net/?...#entry106886313

Este parece ser el fabricante:

http://www.ffbyfresco.com/

Ver Tema Anterior  Comparte esta página en FaceBook Bookmark this page to Delicious Bookmark this page to co.mments Bookmark this page to Digg Bookmark this page to Blogmarks Bookmark this page to Blinklist Bookmark this page to Feed Me Links Bookmark this page to Furl Bookmark this page to linkaGoGo Bookmark this page to Reddit Bookmark this page to Shadows Bookmark this page to Smarking Bookmark this page to Simpy Bookmark this page to Technorati Bookmark this page to Spurl Bookmark this page to Yahoo! Bookmark this page to Google Ver Siguiente Tema 
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Publicar Nuevo Tema  Responder al Tema  Mensaje de Gracias  Página 1 de 1

Usuarios navegando en este Tema: 0 Registrados, 0 Ocultos y 0 Invitados
Usuarios Registrados conectados: Ninguno

Lista de Permisos